joi, 1 aprilie 2010

Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul - Book Review

Just released! Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul!The buzz has just begun with this book. The initial release has just hit the network marketing market and it won't be sold on Amazon or in the major book stores. Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul will be marketed the good old fashioned network marketing way - word of mouth and sharing with others.In my opinion, any book that changes ones thinking is a book worth reading and this Chicken Soup book does just that. Even though I have been in network marketing for over 9 years and have been very successful as a network marketer, this book really changed my thinking about my business.I was fortunate enough (and I mean very fortunate enough) to be able to read the stories and even the manuscript to the Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul book before it went to print. And why I say fortunate is because even before the book was launched, I personally experienced the benefits of this wonderful read.What I realized by reading the stories in this book is how much I was limiting my prospecting base - this even after 9 years of successfully recruiting thousands of people, I realized I was limiting who I was inviting into my business. I had been speaking to people just like me and taking for granted the many other individuals who may want to join network marketing for many varied reasons!The stories in this book come from a wide range of individuals: doctors, moms, dads, blue collar workers, business professionals and even individuals who were previously homeless!Not only that I found the book more inspirational than any I have read on network marketing - why? Because frankly some of these stories made me ask my self some personal questions such as "What am I worried about?" and "What am I complaining about?" Some of the individuals in this book went through life changing, life threatening situations that I will never have to experience and they still succeeded at network marketing.For anyone new in network marketing this book is a must read!In Michael Losier's book The Law of Attraction, he states that "the opposite of doubt is proof" and this book gives anyone looking at or already in network marketing - proof! Proof that it works and proof that network marketing can be for everyone for different reasons and that it's a real industry for real people. It's a great gift for anyone in network marketing or looking at network marketing.I also believe that this book is powerful for the existing, for the doubtful, and for the seasoned. Anyone in network marketing knows that the business has its up days and down days like any other business. I've found that this book is one of those reads that one can pick up on days when they're feeling down, read a story or two and back to work it is!Another big challenge in network marketing is explaining to those who are not in the industry how great it can be once you get on the "inside". I like that finally there's a book on the market that brings together many network marketer's in an intimate, connected, big picture way so that everyone can get a feel for what it's all about.Personally what I love about the network marketing industry is the people and the stories and it's still one of my favorite parts about network marketing. Now many of those stories are in one place from many different sources with a very credible name attached. It's all good Chicken Soup for anyone's soul. seuss book collection sets cat hat

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu